Tuesday, November 15, 2016

What Your Clothes Do not Say About You


I saw a white T-shirt with the caption "We All Maek Mistakes" on the street a few days ago. I made a big one and I went back to correct it. In an earlier post titled The Color Blue, I described a group of Pakistani women in a link pointing to Mustafah Abdulaziz's page as Indian. The caption clearly indicates their nationality, but I didn't pay attention. I made an assumption based on how they look. That's wrong. The clothes of these women might be very similar to the type of clothes worn in some part of India. It's still wrong to make such an assumption based solely on someone's appearance. 

It's much easier to fix a hole in the new poncho I've just bought than to learn from a mistake like that.




No comments:

Post a Comment