Monday, August 24, 2015

How to Make a Fish Mad


Have you've ever tried to make a fish mad? How about five or the full population of a fish tank? I never thought I could, but somehow I did while waiting in a dental office last Friday. I don't really know what happened. It might have to do something with me touching the glass at eye-level. 
 
I locked eyes with the big velvety black fish, the biggest and most spectacular one in the tank. It looked harmless enough, but at one point it went mad. When it started to swim in circles shaking its fins feverishly, the rest of the fish -- much smaller and way too modest in appearance -- got nervous, too. They shot out of the corner of the tank and switched into synchronized swimming mode in a random zig-zag pattern. 


I wore a black top that day. Did the the velvety black fish see me as a potential threat?

Too bad I was looking at the fish to calm my nerves. What a relief it was when finally they called my name and I walked into the exam room. 




No comments:

Post a Comment