Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Thanks, Tom!

I had the most hilarious dream last week. Tom Cruise came to my place to ask me to marry him. He came in a big black rented car with two bodyguards. The bodyguards stayed outside and took up position by each side of the main entrance while my neighbors stood behind their windows peeking through their curtains. Tom knocked on the door. As I opened it, he posed for a moment and said, "Hi Maria! Can I come in?" 
"Sure," I said. I was so confused that I forgot to say HI. He stepped in, then he paused again for a few seconds looking straight into my eyes. I just stared at him dumbstruck. He looked humble. With his trademark smile and piercing blue eyes set on me, he said that I was a great person, and that he wanted to marry me. "What is going on? He doesn't even know me," I thought. I was sure he had never seen me before. Naturally, I knew him from his movies, but that was all. I didn't know what to say. Finally, I stated one simple fact that I thought would save the situation, "I am sorry Tom, but I am taken." Still looking intensely at me, he clasped my hands and said, "Thank you for your time." And then he left.

If I met him for real, I would tell him about this dream. The first person I told about it couldn't help laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment