Friday, October 19, 2012

Bad Hair Day


I woke up this morning very early. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror with half-closed eyes. What I saw scared me. It was someone with an Elvis-like hairdo, sans the sideburns, staring back at me. After a few seconds, I realized that it was me. I screamed, grabbed some hair gel, rubbed it on my hair, and with a few swipes with the palm of my hand I more or less restored it to its natural state. Satisfied, I went back to sleep. An hour later I woke up again, went back to the bathroom, looked in the mirror, and what I saw was the same stranger with the same Elvis-like hairdo I had seen an hour before. The only difference was a thick layer of hair gel on the hair gleaming in the morning light. I screamed again. And then I remembered going to bed with wet hair the previous night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment